* I forgot my password
* I registered but never got an activation e-mail
* How do I change my profile?
* How do I upload additional pictures?
* How do I upload / change my main picture?
* How do I stop other members from contacting me?
* How do I report abuse?
* I can't see all my messages
* Can deleted messages be recovered?
* The system won't let me send any more messages
* How do I cancel my account?
How do I help promote this site?
We work hard to maintain this site so if you could help a little it would be very much appreciated!
You can spread the word clicking here.
If possible, you could also make a link to Soulmates Japan in your homepage or blog. The link should be:
I forgot my password, what do I do?
No problem, just click on the "Forgot password" link on the login page and you will get a reminder via email.
I registered but didn't receive an activation e-mail
If you entered the correct email address when you signed up a message should have sent. Firstly, please check your junk/spam folder just in case the email took a detour? Also please check your email account is working, that your mailbox is not full. You can do this by sending yourself an email. If you still do not have an email from us, please contact us here
How do I upload additional pictures?
1. Ensure you are logged in
2. Click on the "My pictures" link on the side menu.
3. Click "Add picture" tab at the top right of the screen
4. Click the "Browse" button and locate the picture you want to upload. Use your mouse to navigate the folders on your computer until you reach the folder that contains the picture
5. Click on the picture you want to upload and then click the "Open" button to select it
6. Click the "Submit" button.
Please remember that picture sizes are limited to 1MB. If your picture is larger than this the site will not accept it. You can resize pictures by using standard software on your computer like "Paint" in windows or "Preview" on an Apple computer.
How do I block another member from contacting me?
You can block any member from contacting you by clicking on the "Block member" link at the bottom right of a member's profile. You can view a list of all blocked members by clicking on the "Blocked" members menu option from within the "Settings" section on the side bar menu.
How do I report abuse?
If you receive any inappropriate mail or communication from other members, including suspicious messages requesting contact via an off site e-mail address and/or phone number then use the "Report abuse" feature at the bottom right of the members profile to report the violator. Suspicious messages should be ignored and you shouldn't make any attempt to communicate with the sender.
I can't see all my messages
The message counter displays the total messages you have sent and received. When you view your messages you will notice there is an "INBOX" and "SENT" . The combination of messages in these two folders makes up your total message count.
How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account by selecting the "Delete Profile" tag at the top right of the screen in your "Settings" page. It's quick and easy and all your information will be permanently deleted from our system.